Membership of West Surrey Family History Society
West Surrey Family History Society Subscriptions Rates 2016 - New Members and Renewals
The subscription rates for 2016 are as follows:
- Full Membership - For one person resident in the UK: £13
- Senior Citizen - For one person over the age of 60 years resident in the UK: £12
- Family Membership - For two or more related persons at the same address, all of whom may attend meetings, but who shall share a single copy of the Society's journal and who shall be entitled to not more than two votes per membership at General Meetings of the Society: £13 (Please note, no age related reduction is applicable for Family Members.)
- Under 16’s - For one young person under the age of 16 years resident in the UK: £12
- Outside UK - £16 One or more persons resident at the same address outside the UK. One copy of our Journal Root and Branch will be sent to the household.
Membership Renewal - Existing MembersSubscriptions can be sent by sterling cheque payable to "West Surrey FHS" together with your name, address, and membership number to the Membership Secretary, as shown below. Alternatively you can renew your subscription via the online facility at Genfair (there is an additional 50p administration charge on UK Membership only through Genfair).
How to join West Surrey Family History SocietyPLEASE SEND AN A5 SAE ENVELOPE OR SAE LABEL WITH ALL ENQUIRIES
The subscription year commences on 1st April; new members joining after 1st January are credited with membership until 31st March of the year following.
Benefits of membership are:
Quarterly journal - Root and Branch
Access to Services as described in the Members' Area of the WSFHS website
Regular Meetings at 6 venues across West Surrey
Contact with fellow members of WSFHS
If you wish to join, please send the appropriate remittance by cheque payable to “West Surrey FHS”, together with your name, address and SAE to the Membership Secretary:
A. M Ross, 5 Blaise Close, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7EW, England.
Or click here to download a joining form
Or you can join (or renew) by credit card via our stand at the online family history fair, Genfair.